Five Easy Scrapbook Ideas
Looking for easy scrapbook ideas that wont get you hours to perform? Your search! This document will present five simple scrapbooking layout guidelines to highlight your photos making your family's stories shine.
1. Best Of. Build a scrapbook layout that highlights your family's "Best Of." For example, for any family holiday page, select one photo that shows the highlight of the trip. Then have each loved one list their most favorite memory through the trip. (Bonus: Develop a whole album determined by this concept, with one page about favorite food, one page about favorite attraction, one page about favorite moment, etc.).
2. Top five. Such as the "Best Of" scrapbook layout, the "Top 5" page can pinpoint the top movies of the year, the superior plays inside a soccer season, or even the top songs your teen learns. Note: This process is an excellent way to get the kids involved with your scrapbooking! They love lists and having their opinions in writing.
3. Who/What/When/Where/Why. Opt for "just the facts" in your scrapbooking layout by selecting a few photos and accompanying them the basic principles. Tell who's inside the photo, what they are doing, to view the leonids the photos were taken, and why we were holding there. You can return back later and include additional stories to flesh out the details.
4. In short... Suppose you had to decide on just one word or a phrase in summary the wedding or moment you happen to be documenting? Perhaps a photo collage of the kids running over the summer sprinklers may be titled, "Showers of Fun." A picture of the mom snuggling her first grandchild could be headlined with, "Pure Love." Sometimes a word or two is all you'll need!
5. 1-2-3. If you are capturing a celebration that unfolds with time, three photos could be all you have to convey the whole story. For instance, for the wedding page, you might have one photo of the bride walking down the aisle along with her father, one of several couple at the altar, and something in the happy newlyweds leaving the church. The storyplot is told by having a series of progressive photos on your scrapbook page.
The list of tags is empty.